Licensed Restaurant/Cafe East Sussex30755Sold £75,000 +savEastbourne East Sussex
- • Elegant, recently refurbished restaurant in the heart of Eastbourne
- • Extremely prominent position on almost opposite the railway station
- • Main restaurant has approximately 80 covers plus outside seating for a further 24 covers
- • Serving area and an additional bar
- • Premises have a full 7-day week late alcohol licence
- • Premises are available to let on a new 15-year lease
This is an elegant, recently refurbished restaurant in the heart of Eastbourne. The knowledgeable, approachable staff and friendly atmosphere combine to create a great ambience for formal and informal dining.
The lunch menu, served daily from 11 until 5, is the mainstay of visitors and people working in the area looking for choice, quality and speedy service. In the evening Fiesta offers a wonderfully eclectic, though primarily Modern European menu, with fine wines from around the world and a culinary aesthetic to match the expectations of both gourmets and casual diners.